I am on the editorial board for this anthology, and I contributed a true story from my own teaching experience as well! The book will be on sale this Saturday at the New England Comic Arts in the Classroom conference–and for those of you you won’t be at the conference, you can purchase copies here. Full contributor list and sample pages at the link!
- Hmmm...I'm able to obtain reasonably priced copies of just about every book Wertham published, *except* for the one that was actually a b... 12 hours ago
- Julian has been invited to three birthday parties on three consecutive days. This is clearly a deliberate test of my commitment as a supp... 14 hours ago
- Bottled a dunkelweizen yesterday. Feeling much more optimistic about this batch than my last attempt. 3 days ago
- During my morning lecture to high schoolers on Friday, I got the students going in a bit of Wertham-inspired call and response: Me: Why ... 3 days ago
- While I was in NH, I visited the local library, which occupies an honest-to-goodness little red schoolhouse that still has the school-bel... 3 days ago