I am on the editorial board for this anthology, and I contributed a true story from my own teaching experience as well! The book will be on sale this Saturday at the New England Comic Arts in the Classroom conference–and for those of you you won’t be at the conference, you can purchase copies here. Full contributor list and sample pages at the link!
- 1,000 words today. Keep it up and I might have most of a story for my writer chat with @jvandreason Friday. Deadlines rock. #amwriting. 2 hours ago
- @Zackules The woodpecker certainly does have a thoroughly panicked look in its crazed, bulging eyes. Still, though: weasel riding a bird! 2 hours ago
- Read this: Silence Once Begun, by Jesse Ball. Gorgeous meditation on will and justice and sacrifice. ow.ly/JPp8Z #amreading 3 hours ago
- RT @pstokesbooks: When you ask a library to order a book, you not only increase an author's readership, you also put him/her on a librarian… 3 hours ago
- Actually, I could work with some of these. MT @mcsweeneys: First Lines to Books I Won’t Write: mcsweeneys.net/articles/first… 3 hours ago