I am on the editorial board for this anthology, and I contributed a true story from my own teaching experience as well! The book will be on sale this Saturday at the New England Comic Arts in the Classroom conference–and for those of you you won’t be at the conference, you can purchase copies here. Full contributor list and sample pages at the link!
- Look's like there's one seat left in the six-hour magic realism writing intensive I'm taking this Saturday. It's... ift.tt/IudOOY 4 days ago
- After six and a half years, next week will be my last week teaching at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. I've learned a tremendo... 4 days ago
- Trying to help a teen librarian in Middlbury, Indiana locate someone to teach comics classes, but only know people in the surrounding sta... 1 week ago
- Listening to Julian (who is supposed to be in bed) rustling through his books, until he pulls one off the shelf, declares with big grin "... 3 weeks ago
- Tomorrow! Open House at The Writers' Room of Boston, Inc.! ift.tt/1eNoQfU 3 weeks ago