I am on the editorial board for this anthology, and I contributed a true story from my own teaching experience as well! The book will be on sale this Saturday at the New England Comic Arts in the Classroom conference–and for those of you you won’t be at the conference, you can purchase copies here. Full contributor list and sample pages at the link!
- When people talk about groaning when a show they like introduces time travel, or when spec fic magazines specifically say they don't want... 1 day ago
- A skill in excision is one of the most important to develop in good writing--a fact very much at odds with the practice of being paid by ... 2 days ago
- Try to sell a story for seven years, then get two competing offers for it in the same weekend. Weird. 3 days ago
- I sold a story! 6 days ago
- ME: So what's the most fun thing you do at school? JULIAN: Lockdown drills! ME: [soul officially crushed] 6 days ago