I am on the editorial board for this anthology, and I contributed a true story from my own teaching experience as well! The book will be on sale this Saturday at the New England Comic Arts in the Classroom conference–and for those of you you won’t be at the conference, you can purchase copies here. Full contributor list and sample pages at the link!
- RT @jayjaypurp: The second time gay marriage has been legal in the United States #LoveWins http://t.co/FopJK83hwn 15 hours ago
- RT @skullmandible: what if, stay with me here, what if we train a bald eagle to snatch the confederate flag down every time south carolina … 3 days ago
- @PorterSqBooks Piggy's rich internal life obviates such limitations (e.g. I Am a Frog). Gerald's human nomenclature masks deep insecurity. 3 days ago
- Did corporations all have these logos ready and waiting? The fact that they were ready is testament to how over-ready the rest of us were... 4 days ago
- @JeffLemire @topshelfcomix Will do--thank you! 1 week ago