How do you live happily ever after with parents who left you in the woods to die?
- RT @ABAbook: Tips for a successful author reading, from bookseller-turned-author @InOrderOfImport bit.ly/1Ehbt46 @PorterSqBooks @me… 1 hour ago
- 1,000 words today. Keep it up and I might have most of a story for my writer chat with @jvandreason Friday. Deadlines rock. #amwriting. 6 hours ago
- @Zackules The woodpecker certainly does have a thoroughly panicked look in its crazed, bulging eyes. Still, though: weasel riding a bird! 6 hours ago
- Read this: Silence Once Begun, by Jesse Ball. Gorgeous meditation on will and justice and sacrifice. ow.ly/JPp8Z #amreading 7 hours ago
- RT @pstokesbooks: When you ask a library to order a book, you not only increase an author's readership, you also put him/her on a librarian… 7 hours ago