How do you live happily ever after with parents who left you in the woods to die?
- Seriously, I'm always an April Scrooge, right up until the first time Mr. T pops up somewhere, and then that changes everything. 11 hours ago
- We should all work on convincing our children that Mr. T is to April 1st what the Easter Bunny is to Easter. 11 hours ago
- Yay, I trimmed a couple hundred words from my story! Then added another thousand. I am bad at short. #amwriting 1 day ago
- Google searching: Polar bear mating calls. #amwriting 1 day ago
- I am okay with the fact that autocorrect thinks I'm more likely to have scribed a thing than to have scrubbed it. 2 days ago