How do you live happily ever after with parents who left you in the woods to die?
- Every time my wife takes the boy to the playground, I bang out 1300 words. The two-hour time limit to work is super motivating. #amwriting 17 minutes ago
- .@MarikaMcCoola signs her NE Book Award-winning GN collaboration with @emilyterrible @PorterSqBooks tomorrow at 7:00! ow.ly/Qovtb 4 hours ago
- Received as glowing a rejection as one can hope for on a story I'm particularly insecure about. The validation is appreciated. 1 day ago
- Dale disagreed with my tweet about returns, saying "no that's the BEST part" with as sadistic a grin as I've ever seen. @PorterSqBooks 1 day ago
- Thank you so much! @MsKateGilbert @EVENTmags 2 days ago