How do you live happily ever after with parents who left you in the woods to die?
- @visual_linguist @BloomsburyPub Happy to! 3 days ago
- RT @jayjaypurp: The second time gay marriage has been legal in the United States #LoveWins http://t.co/FopJK83hwn 6 days ago
- RT @skullmandible: what if, stay with me here, what if we train a bald eagle to snatch the confederate flag down every time south carolina … 1 week ago
- @PorterSqBooks Piggy's rich internal life obviates such limitations (e.g. I Am a Frog). Gerald's human nomenclature masks deep insecurity. 1 week ago
- Did corporations all have these logos ready and waiting? The fact that they were ready is testament to how over-ready the rest of us were... 1 week ago