Tedium, drudgery, and day-to-day disappointments.
- "I own a rubber chicken named Barbara Streisand." I am satisfied that my character has an appropriate kindred spirit in the world. 2/2 13 hours ago
- Came up with a twitter handle I wanted a character to have. Checked, and of course it's in use. The user's only public information: 1/2 13 hours ago
- @inorderofimport It doesn't help with diversity, but I will use a call for weird detective novels to remind you of The City and the City. 14 hours ago
- @inorderofimport Are GN's okay for your list? Britten & Brulightly, Hannah Berry. 14 hours ago
- RT @PorterSqBooks: When the hot-shot debut author sits in the next chair: portersquarebooksblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/when-h… 16 hours ago