After allowing my website to languish for a ridiculously long period of time, I’ve finally gotten around to starting to put it all back together again. Things got broken the last time my site got bumped to a new server; unfortunately, I was not able to figure out how to save my existing archive. But that’s okay. Nothing wrong with a fresh start. (More unfortunate is the loss of the Full Story archive. Which likely spells the end of that project.)
Once I feel confident that I’ve fixed all the major technical issues with the site, I will begin semi-regular blogging again. And sometime after that, I hope to give the site a complete overhaul. But for now, at least it’s up and running, without blatant error codes for content. I’ve also updated my list of projects in the sidebar, so you can see what I’ve been up to while the site’s been down. I have plenty more news than that to report, however. More later.