Before I moved, I printed out copies of the script for Gingerbread Houses, as well as another substantial project. I read both documents thoroughly, marking them up for revisions. I made some of the revisions at that time, and set my notes aside to finish after the move.

Of course, now I can’t find my notes. Not all of them anyway–more irritating than not being able to find anything is the fact that I can find all the marked up pages for sections of the projects that I already revised. But I can’t find the part that I set aside to work with later.

So, anyway, I’m proceeding with my revisions, but it’s annoying to have to figure out solutions to problems I already solved once before. But at least I’m getting some writing done again.