My semester is officially over, which means that, aside from finishing up my grading, I have the next few weeks off. I expect to get lots of comics related projects done in that time. In fact, I’ve already started, and will have a few minor announcements to make in the coming days. Here’s what I have in the works for the coming weeks:
- Launch a new website. This will happen in the new year, but I’ve been busily developing it for the past few weeks. More on that when the time comes.
- Plan a series of print minis for Gingerbread Houses. The first one is already done, but I haven’t put it up for sale yet. That’ll probably happen this weekend.
- Complete final revisions on Trouble Is, Book One. This is my top priority after finishing up my grading. It will still be a while before anyone other than Shelli sees the results of this, but I’ll feel very good about having it done nonetheless.
- Revise the script for Uncertainty, a short story I’m doing with Tym Godek. This one has been on both our back burners for a couple of years now, but I think we’re finally going to get this one out in 2010.
- I’ve got a couple of other artists I’ve vaguely talked about new projects with—I hope to nail down some specifics there, and start on new scripts.
- I have a few non-comics projects to work on as well, including preparing for fatherhood (75 days to go!), so I suspect I should be able to keep busy this year.