I’m guest blogging at ComixTalk.com this week, and my first article is already up. Here’s what’s coming:
- Monday: A write-up on the first print collection of Family Man, by Dylan Meconis, which has renewed my love for what was already one of my absolute favorite comics.
- Tuesday: A hefty interview with creator of historical science stories, Jim Ottaviani, whose latest book, T-Minus, told the story of the moon landing.
- Wednesday: A breakdown of some terrible advice often given to writers, and whatever else catches my interest between now and then.
- Thursday: Not-comics day! I’ll be looking at several works that technically aren’t comics, but still combine words and pictures to tell stories in an interesting way.
- Friday: Lists! Quick summary reading recommendations, broken down categorically.